Destination is a ride-sharing app created specifically for the South African market. Our key competitive advantages are the app’s ability to provide highly affordable transportation solutions and our low 5% commissions.
Ride sharing has revolutionized the taxi industry, but there’s room for improvement.
1) High OpEx: Existing ride-sharing companies in the market like Uber have a high running cost problem. This is linked to the payroll issues inherent in their business model.
2) High Commissions: Uber collects payments directly from riders and keeps 20% plus in commissions before paying out the 80% to the drivers.
We Drive SA is an app-powered on-demand taxi car service provider for the South African market. Our key competitive advantages are the app’s ability to provide highly affordable (flat rate or subscriptions) personal transportation solutions and our low 5% commissions.
In South Africa, the personal transportation service market is still in the early stages of development and has tremendous growth potential.
We offer the best-priced transportation solution in South Africa.
- For Drivers: We will offer fair remuneration to taxi drivers (5% from flat rate, significantly lower than Uber’s 20 % commission)
- For Riders: We will retain clients through development of attractive loyalty programs
With Cash & Card direct to drivers, they are actually working for themselves, giving us the advantage of getting drivers to switch over to the Destination App.
The apps for all three platforms have been completed and are working. They have been tested and used off-grid for several months now.
Our Facebook page is attracting nice attention and the feedback is positive.
- Innovative solution at an affordable price
- Experienced management team
- Innovative marketing plan
- Scalable business
- Implement win-win strategy with potential partners (for example, hotel networks)
- Strategic approach in cooperation with taxi drivers
With the apps completed and market-ready we are now in our final stage. We need an investor for the marketing stage of the project. We aim for 80% plus reach in the ride-sharing market in the next 2-3 years. We also have a CSI in place with registered charities already on board. From here after all overheads and investor shares are paid, Destination will donate 50% of the profits to selected charities. It is our objective to not only enrich the drivers of this industry but also contribute to others in need.
All 3 apps are up and running
We have beaten the high running cost problem
We have beaten the payroll problem
The system works for both drivers and riders alike
Better safety features
R750,000 for a 5% share
R1,500,000 for a 10% share
R2,500,000 for a 20% share
Share percentage is payable from the gross income before any overhead deductions.