Drivers | Terms and Conditions
All Drivers are responsible for the following | You are working for Yourself
- Making Payments to App Owners every Friday between 08h00 -12h00 | Failure to make your payment will result in your App being blocked until payment has been made. This will be done from within the App @5% of your Taking for the week. Calculated Thursday 24h00 – Thursday 24h00
- Drivers must have all the legal permits and licences to drive passengers (Valid: PDRP; Car Insurance; Public Liability Insurance etc.)
- Downloading and setting up your MobiPaid account for use within the Destination App
- You drive at your own risk. (We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd cannot be held responsible for anything)
- You are your own Boss and not employed by We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination App
- The Destination App is used by you @ 5% of your total Weekly Earnings, Payable via the App Fridays between 08h00 -12h00 to avoid being soft blocked until payment is received. NO Takings/Earnings no Payment owed.
- Failure to make payment may lead to permanent cancellation of your account.
- Clients requesting additional stops or detours may be charged extra on your own discretion.
- All toll gates and extra fees are strictly for the clients account.
- Extras, Charging of phones and more is a favor by a driver and his or her choice. NOT a MUST
Riders | Terms & Conditions
- Have Money or Card for your trip. Failure to pay will lead to account deactivation.
- Remember, Drivers drive for themselves by making use of the “Destination App”. They get paid directly from the client.
- You are responsible for your own property and cannot hold drivers responsible for lost or forgotten items.
- Respect the service from the drivers.
- Extras, Charging of phones and more is a favour by a driver and his or her choice. NOT a MUST
- Please rate at end of your trip with fair ratings.
- Your ride with the driver is only a transport from point A to point B. Any additional stops or detours will be charged extra by Driver.
- You ride at your own risk and We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination App cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury.
- All toll gates and extra fees are strictly for the clients account.
We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd built the Destination app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Terms & Conditions | Destination App
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd.
We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination app won’t work properly or at all.
You should be aware that there are certain things that We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination,s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. We Drive SA (PTY) Ltd | Destination does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WEBSITE STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this web page, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, We Drive SA and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
- You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and We Drive SA may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
- Your Content.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant We Drive SA a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s
Rights. We Drive SA reserve the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- No warranties.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and We Drive SA makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
- Limitation of liability.
In no event shall We Drive SA, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, or otherwise, and We Drive SA, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent We Drive SA from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unforeseability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- Variation of Terms.
We Drive SA is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
We Drive SA shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
- Entire Agreement.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between We Drive SA and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [RSA], and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in [RSA] for the resolution of any disputes
COMPETITION STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1- The promoter is: We Drive SA (Pty) Ltd (2018/620917/07) whose registered office is at Cape Town, South Africa.
2- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over except employees of We Drive SA and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [https://www.wedrivesa.co.za/about/competition]
6- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7- Closing date for entry will be 23rd July 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12- The prize is as follows:
- 1st Prize R10,000
- 2nd Prize R 6,000
- 3rd Prize R 4,000
Prize money will be transferred to the winners via EFT.
13- Winners will be chosen:
- at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
14- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [SA] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [SA].
19- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [SA] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some additional Terms and Conditions
The competition will be running from our website www.wedrivesa.co.za/about/competition
How to Enter
- Vote on our poll where you heard about the competition
- Complete the online form
- Download the Destination App from link provided
- Register on the Destination App
- Go Like & Share our Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/WeDriveSA
Only registered Users will be entered into the final draw…
- An independent company will judge the competition and decide on the winner, which will be picked at random from all complete registrations.
- We Drive SA‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered.
- The entrant must like our page @WeDriveSA on Face Book to enter.
- We Drive SA shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- We Drive SA also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Draw date is dependent on reaching a minimum of 100,000 entries.
- Draw date can be moved forward until we reach the numbers required.